CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Root Of It All - Feature Artist Presentation

Simply stated, one or two joints from each roots album. Peep.

ORGANIX

The Anti-Circle



Leonard I-V




DO YOU WANT MORE?!!!??!

Lazy Afternoon



(this list might get skimpy...youtube is cockblocking as usual)

ILLADELPH HALFLIFE

Push Up Ya Lighter




UNIverse At War




THINGS FALL APART

Act Too (Love Of My Life)




Aint Sayin Nothin New (clean)




PHRENOLOGY

Water




Thought @ Work




THE TIPPING POINT

Guns Are Drawn




I Dont Care




GAME THEORY

Clock With No Hands




RISING DOWN

Criminal (this is a remix but its dope so Ill throw it in)




Well thats really all I was able to dig up. Unfortunately youtube has a habit of cockblocking your man and affecting what would be a dope post. Anyways, check the music out. If you dont know about The Roots already then its time to jump on that because I couldnt even find alot of my favs. Enjoy





and now.......


Gregory Isaacs - If I Dont Have You


V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
I gotta dump...peace baatches

0 comments: