CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Todays Fix

I randomly came across some dope shit today. Heres a review...


Candy Dulfer - LA Citylights (check for the opening break and another about 2mins in)

P.S. is it just me or is this chick fine as hell? AND she can blow (pun intended)



Candy Dulfer - Finsbury Park, Cafe 67
(same chick different jam...peep the chimes)



Kirk Whalum ft. Gerald Albright and Caleb tha Bridge

pretty dope, the emcee is some cat I never heard of but legit none the less



Reuben Studdard - Make Ya Feel Beautiful

Out of all the bullshit that came out of American Idol I fux with this dude. I feel like he gets slept on like a big ass bean bag chair. I had one that looked just like him when I was like 10...but seriously dude is on point.




>>BOOGIE<<


Horace Brown - One For The Money

Yo Ant! Listen for a particular sample...



>>BACK TO SMOOTH<<

Donald Byrd - Wind Parade

Thanks Brad...



Bob James ft. Lee Ritenour LIVE - Westchester Lady



>>FUCK CLASSIFICATIONS IM A.D.D.<<

HERES SOME SHIT.

Lonnie Liston - A Chance For Peace



and now......

Some Douche - Waffles



Strap Your Seatbelts



SNAKE ITS A SNAKE!!!
(If you listen to this for more than 45 seconds your head explodes)

The Banana Phone




sorry for that...Im fucking retarted...

and now for other news...
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
I hate cats

Peace out its Friday

0 comments: